Thursday, April 19, 2007

Giant frog heads

Since it is well known that I only have 3 viewers, and they read out of pity, I have to do what I can to promote myself. I'll never be talked about around the water cooler, playground etc. I won't be in the running for any of the numerous predetermined to be winners awards. Here's my only chance. Wish me luck, oh faithful 3 viewers.

I am fascinated by the GIANT FROG HEAD used to cover a water well of a fellow blogger. In honor of the GIANT FROG HEAD, she is hosting a contest to receive your very own GIANT FROG HEAD blogger award. You have to ask her to view your blog post about the subject and if GIANT FROG HEADS come to mind, you win.

It's such a simple contest to win as you just have to blog about GIANT FROG HEADS. GIANT FROG HEADS. GIANT FROG HEADS. GIANT FROG HEADS. GIANT FROG HEADS. GIANT FROG HEADS.

Last feeble attempt...Is that a GIANT FROG HEAD in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me? Insert your own image here. I'm trying to keep this blog clean, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to drop by.