Friday, April 13, 2007

Random Thoughts - Renaming the Boys

Random Thought #3
I decided today that the boys need new names. Unfortunately, they are growing out of Sweetie and Lovey. Soon they'll be big hairy men with too much testosterone for that kind of nomenclature. I'm leaning towards Pete and RePete, which fits them perfectly, but the name Pete conjures up bad thoughts of another Pete I know. We, in our family, refer to him as Peter Eater and that is all I'll say on that subject.

So back to my little men...I'm gonna brew on this a while longer and if anyone has suggestions, especially those of you near and dear, please do share. If you are not from around here, just read back through my posts to get to know us. I'm sure something will come to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to drop by.