Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bedtime Tales

I had to forgo taking the boys to the zoo today because Pete's new mattress was being delivered a day early. So I had to clean up the boys room because not only was he getting a new mattress but we also bought new beds for both boys and they needed to be assembled prior to the delivery.
I normally make the boys clean their own room, but since that means shoving everything under their beds, I knew I needed to pitch in on this one. I'm glad I did because I found out that Pete is hoarding things in his room. I found 3 pieces of gum in his underwear drawer. (I wondered why the pack in my purse was almost gone!) I found numerous candy wrappers under the bed, behind the dresser and a myriad of other places. (he snuck candy home from Grandma's.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to drop by.