Monday, March 10, 2008

To homeschool or not to homeschool

You know, I've been (__) this close to sending my son back to school lately. I love him dearly. I want him home. I want him schooled at home, but he's really wracked my nerves these last two years.

What do I do? I give myself an attitude adjustment. I take myself out behind the house, give myself a good swift kick in the ass and move on. Have you ever tried to kick your own hiney? It's not easy and if nothing else, trying it will make you laugh. Until the next day when I need another one. I'm starting to like the ass-kicking. That can't be a good sign.

Anyway, I'm on the upside of the attitude adjustment right now and I feel positive - for now.

I wonder if any other home schoolers out there feel this way. How do you get past this? Will it get better or am I ruining us both? I'm sure it gets better,...right?

~R

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to drop by.