Friday, May 6, 2011

Weekly Update - 5/6/11




In my life this week... I've been bored out of my gourd.

In our homeschool this week...Just plugging along.  Should be finished by the end of the month.

Places we're going and people we're seeing...we had our last homeschool PE this week.  It was a field day with goodies at the end.  Lots of fun.


We also visited BN's parents this past weekend and the boys got to hunt for shark's teeth with their grandma.  It's one of our favorite things to do when we visit.


My favorite thing this week was...Got to hang around horses and breathe country air.







What's working/not working for us...lack of social activity. 

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have...getting ready for the homeschool convention.  I normally order my books online, but always like to go and see what's available.  I always take a price list with me and if the booth has it for cheaper, then I buy it there.  This year I'm planning to take BN and the boys so they can see what it is all about.  I think when they see and know what I have to wade through in order to pick the very best books for them, they have a better understanding.

~R

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to drop by.