Thursday, November 22, 2007

What am I thankful for?

Family and friends. Here are a few reasons why...

We went to visit Pogo and kids on Wednesday. It's always a wonderful time and Pogo really puts things in perspective for me. I'll never find a truer friend.

When we were getting into the car, Pete asked when I was little, what did I want to be when I grew up. I told him an artist. He got this really big grin on his face and said that is what he wants to be too. Then he looked at RePete and asked, "What do you want to be, RePete? An artist, a vegetarian or a doctor?" I got a really big kick out of that.

And other than stretch jeans and black Friday, I am thankful that even after 22 years of being with BN, he still types my name in the "high score" log when he plays video games.

Happy Tofurkey Day!

~R

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to drop by.