Thursday, July 10, 2008

Her Carseat

The boys love watching Flushed Away and they especially love the song played during the credits, "What's New Pu$$yCat?"

Pete, my ever inquisitive one asked what a pussycat is? We told him a cat. Then he shortens the song and leaves off the cat. Gah!! We wait. Hoping he'll just finish the song and move on. Nope. He wants to know what pu$$y is. We tell him it means cat. He thinks and then asks how it could also mean cat and we tell him that lots of words mean the same thing. He continues to say it over and over and over.

So I finally break down and tell him that pu$$y is usually not a word that is said by itself and not a word we want him to say. WHY??? (ofcourse) BECAUSE! I say.

moving on...

My Kubi-girl is a strange little kitty. She walks around like she owns the house and is tres particular and then she up and uses RePete's old carseat for a bed. It really doesn't suit her queenly demeanor at all and yet I love her more for it.


I really get a kick out of saying to BN, "Kubi is in her carseat." It sounds hysterical to me. I need to get out more.

~R

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to drop by.