Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun Monday - Clothing

The Hula Girl has decided we need to show clothing that we just can't part with.

I didn't even have to give it a minutes thought. I already knew exactly what I would show.

Back in 1993, BN went to Thailand. While there he purchased a short set for me made of Thai silk. He was so proud of that purchase. He thought I would be just as thrilled. He was so wrong and now he only buys me jewelry. He's a quick learner.

Back in 1993, I was a size 5/6. I had a 24 inch waist. This outfit was labeled "One Size Fits All".


Even now at a size 10, it still doesn't fit me.


Everytime BN sees it hanging in the closet, he reminds me that I have never worn it. I remind him that I never will, but one thing is for sure, I'll never part with it.

~R

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to drop by.