Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun Monday - I so quirky

The lovely Lisa of Lisa's Chaos wants to know if we have any quirks. According to BN, Quirk is my middle name. As usual I have no idea what he is talking about.

Here are a few of his favorites:

  • I stack my Christmas presents. After opening them, I stack them neatly. Wazzamatta wit dat?

  • I like ice. Milk, soda, tea, whatever. lotes de hielo, por favor!

  • The pant legs of pajamas cannot ride up. I been known to ask him to reach under the covers and pull my pants legs down in place, pretty please.

  • I prefer not to sweat...ever. Not even when working out. BN bought me a deeeluxe fan that sits right in front of my BowFlex treadmill. And the fan needs to point towards my face.

  • The soap dispenser has to be on the sink next to the faucet. BN likes it behind the faucet area and the boys leave it all over the counter. Soap has its place, people.

  • Every food product I order is special. No onions, no tomatoes, etc. BN refuses to order at the drive-thru for me. He always goes in to make sure they get it right. Such a darlin' man.

  • I refuse to put down the car window next to me, no matter what! Anyone with hair longer than a Dorothy Hamill can vouch for all the little wispy hairs tickling your nose and lips when the wind blows.

  • Lip Balm! I must have one tube in every purse, drawer, nook and cranny. Need I say more?

  • I think that is enough for now.


Thanks, Lisa for a fun topic. Although I don't see any of these as quirks, but rather life necessities.

~R

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to drop by.