Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today is the day!

Now I've pulled two moms over to the dark side. We'll be going to see the movie tonight. Can't wait.

*************************************

Speaking of that, I was in Wally with my boys and Pete was flipping through the posters. I thought nothing of that because I've looked through them in the past and it's nothing but Spiderman, Harry Potter, Hannah Montana and such. This day I did see Edward on the end. hahahaha

Anyhoo, Pete is really concentrating on a few of them so I walk over and see women in their underwear. (I won't even go into a rant about that.)

R: Pete, c'mon, let's go.

Pete: Mom, those ladies are HOT!

R: Do you mean they are only wearing their underwear because they are too hot to wear their clothes? *snicker*

Pete: No, I mean they are nice looking. (said while doing the multiple eyebrow raising thing)

UGH!!!

***************************************

It's also my birthday. My mailbox is full of birthday wishes which is so nice. What is weird is all the forums and websites that I have accounts with also sent birthday greetings. Such a strange thing to do.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today.

~R

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to drop by.