Monday, February 7, 2011

Shop 'til We Dropped

Yesterday, we went to the Prime Outlets to get ski gear for the boys.  And new dishes for us.

I was quickly distracted by the Bare Essentials store so BN and the boys rolled their eyes and left me there while they headed over to the Under Armour store.

I don't wear a lot of makeup and in fact, I usually only wear eyeliner.  But I go through these spells where I feel like putting on a little more and the BE stuff is perfect for this - very subtle.  I stocked up and applied some eye shadow before I left the store.

We shopped and shopped and shopped some more and at some point much later, Pete looked at me and asked, "Mom, what's wrong with your eyes?"

Enough said.  It's time to give up the "Mom Look" and get my life back. :-)

~R

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to drop by.