Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Look Who Is Four

RePete came into our lives in January 2004. It's almost hard to remember and yet sometimes feels just like yesterday. He was such a happy baby and I fell in love with him that very first day. I don't know if it was because he is the baby (my last) or because he was such an easy going fellow, but we connected right away and I didn't experience anything but joy after his birth.

He was a whopper and was very furry. Still is.

This was the one of the first photos I staged with him. I just loved how they turned out.
Photobucket

When his hair grew, I was in heaven. It was so curly. I swore I'd never cut his hair. Of course, the stifling Virginia heat made me think otherwise. I wonder how long his hair would be now...
Did I ever tell you I used to be a Human Pacifier? I was for about a year. It's shameful, I know, but a Momma will do anything for her baby.

Photobucket

He's so full of gusto. I know no matter what he tries, he will succeed.

Photobucket

See? I worried that he refused to use the pot and then one day, just like my wiser friends told me, he just up and did it. I wonder what he'll do next.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to drop by.