Monday, November 7, 2011

#7

Apparently, I'm not cut out for this everyday thing.  I thought about writing yesterday up until I went to bed, but I was busy scanning old photos for my mom and editing them.  Ones like this.

Original scan of my grandmother as a young girl.

After editing

I decided to leave the cardboard backing intact just because I like it.  It helps further date the picture.  For my family, it's nice to have these photos especially since my grandmother passed away last April.


~R

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed - you did a great job.

    I took a Photoshop class a few years ago and I found out I don't have the patience to do major repairs on photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job! and what a beautiful young woman your grandmother was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't take a whole lot of credit for this because Elements 9 makes it so easy. I did learn how to do this back when I had the full PS CS3 version, but I am very happy that Elements (the laypersons editing program) make it easy for me.

    and thank you.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to drop by.