Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Meme

Melissa and Jenni tagged me for this. I've probably offered up all this info before because for some reason on this blog I am an open book. Anyhoo, here goes.

Here are the rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago:
Wow. Ten years ago we were just starting to think about starting our family. BN and I had been married 8 years.

Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. pretzels
2. peanut butter toast
3. cheese sticks
4. popcorn
5. CANDY

In the real world:
1. I think I am the same as you see me here. Although, if you watch me on Twitter, you'll get the real deal. It's hard to put on airs and compose when you are talking "live".
2. I'm a wee bit pampered. My family calls me spoiled.
3. I have lost my ability to recall most short term details. I think lack of sleep is the culprit.
4. I like adventures. Road trips to anywhere thrill me.
5. I totally hate any kind of conflict. ( I liked this from Melissa and decided to steal it for my own.)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Make sure our parents were setup for their golden years.
2. Finish up the college fund for the kids.
3. Help others in the family as needed. (I liked this one too and really, why bother rewording it.)
4. Give to others (non-family).
5. Travel non-stop 'til we drop.

Five jobs that I have had:
1. I worked at Pizza Hut for 2 hours when I was 17. I knew in those two hours that I would never again work in the food industry. And I never have.
2. Systems Analyst for a major finance company.
3. Executive Assistant in the Department of Defense
4. Air Traffic Controller in the Navy.
5. Pharmacy assistant. Actually one of my favorite jobs. I was 18.

Three of my habits:
1. I always start my day by making my bed.
2. Furrow my brows. I'll need botox soon.
3. Ensure that all rolls of toilet paper unravel from the top. There is nothing worse than having to find the end under the roll. And if I come to your house and your toilet paper is the "wrong" way, I WILL change it.

Five place I have lived:
1. Fredericksburg, VA
2. San Diego, CA
3. Silverdale, WA
4. Greensboro, NC
5. Salisbury, DE

What do you want others to get from your blog:

Ahh who knows. I want you to feel my pain and my happiness. My frustrations and sarcasm. I guess a little camaraderie. It's nice when you get me even when I don't get myself sometimes. I think we all just want to be heard and have someone (or 50) validate us. Why else would we blog? And besides I think I am hilarious. Just like at dinner today. I'll set it up for you. BN was eating salad and with his diet he eats a lot of it. Well, of course he tends to have stuff in his teeth. Pete noticed it and I said, "don't mind daddy. that's just his lettuce grill." Woo-boy, I'm still cracking up at that and BN is still shaking his head.

So there, now you have been enlightened a bit more about me now. Who should I tag? I'm not tagging but if you wanna play, let me know so I can come and read it.

~R

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to drop by.